Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Baby clinic - this is GP led and is for well babies only. The clinic is held at Parkgate on one morning per week.
- Blood tests - Monday to Friday 08:00 - 12:30.
- Cervical smears - by appointment
- Family planning - advice on all aspects of contaception including injections.
- Child health & immunisations
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics with the midwife at Parkgate.
- Minor surgery
- NHS health checks - carried out by the Practice Nurses
- Occupational health - via appointment for work related problems.
- Physiotherapy - via a doctors referral
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu, shingles and travel vaccinations.
- Contraceptive services - confidential advice and support
- Mental Health - advice and support is provided by a team of specialist workers, including psychological wellbeing, talking therapies and mental health counselling.